Campbelltown: (02) 4626 5878
Circle of Security – Parenting (COS-P) is designed to help parents figure out how to identify and respond to the needs of their child in order to build secure parent-child relationships. It is an attachment based early intervention program that runs for 8 weeks.
Secure parent-child relationships help support children’s self-esteem, behavior, peer relationships and problem-solving skills.
COS-P helps parents to:
- Understand their child’s needs and manage their behavior
- Manage their child’s emotions
- Manage their own emotions when parenting
- Enhance the development of their child’s self-esteem
- Establish secure attachment with their child
- Build confidence as a mother (parent)
The program is facilitated by Clinical Director & Psychologist Veronica Cook, and Counsellor Teresa Mars who are both accredited COS-P trainers and more importantly mothers!
Please contact the practice for further information on specific group dates/ times. Groups depend on numbers/ expressions of interest.
With a Mental Health Care Plan the 8 week program is $28.35 per week out of pocket and Medicare will cover the rest.
The Lighthouse Psychology Practice
Moorebank: (02) 8798 7082
Circle of Security - Parenting (COS-P)